luni, 31 octombrie 2011

Let me introduce myself

    Hi I'm Mihai and this is my first article. I'm 14 years old and I love playing the guitar. I'm tall , I have big brown eyes and i love making new friends.
    I'm a normal guy, but I have a big dream, I want to become a part of a band as a guitarist.I don't know how I'll set up a band ,  but my grandfather always tells me that life is a journey and things just happen. I hope this will happen some day.
    I love biking as much as I like playing guitar with my friends.My biggest journey on a bike was from my house which is situated in Bucuresti to my grand parent's house which is situated in a small village called Buda .A 175km journey which left me incredible memories but also a pain in my legs.
   I hope you like my article.I'm waiting for comments.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu